Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Print

This morning as I procrastinated my shower after a basement flood has left us hot waterless, I reopened the book, One Thousand Gifts, by Ann Voskamp to figure out where I left off weeks ago.  Starting a book is hard, finishing it is even harder. Guessing where to begin again, I opened to Chapter 5. Could I really have made it to page 79? Oh the defeat of hopeless reader; I’ll start over again. Before I restart, this quote by St. John of Avila catches my attention.  It is  appropriate for this day of thanks and inspires me to blog again. Amongst many things that are agreeable to my inclinations, I am thankful we are hot waterless which lead me back to my book and blogging.  

1 comment:

  1. i am excited you are inspired to blog again! yay!!! i've missed your posts. :D - toni

    ReplyDelete